Monday, 16 January 2012

Youthful Passions


 Why I ever bring myself to watch a Jane Austen movie is beyond my current comprehension. All it ever does is indulge me into a world full of fantastic words, handsome men and beautiful dresses. It truly does leave me in a state of self pity. I swear I was born in the wrong era! I do believe that I would fit quite nicely in the world of Jane Austen, however materialistic it may be. Some times, I dream of beautiful heroines in books, what a thrill their everyday life is! But, nevertheless, daydreaming only really feeds the want and desire I have for excitement. I find that nearly everyday I need to remind myself to "Flee from youthful passions..." 2 Timothy 2:2

                                              ~Grace~
Photo Copyright: Kelsey  @  Freely Feminine

1 comment:

  1. Grazia,
    Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting :) if you link them back to my blog, your more than welcome to borrow some of my pictures! or if you were wanting something more specific, just let me know :)

    ttfn
    Tristen <3

    ReplyDelete