Thursday, 27 October 2011

Your Passion




"Nothing great has ever been accomplished without passion" -George Hegel
Playing piano, giving someone encouragement, writing; there's nothing more satisfying than the feeling I get when I do the things God created me to do. I feel alive, all the fears that previously held me captive are concealed and I am free to be who God intended me to be. This what it feels like to belong, but it's finding purpose to our passion that keeps the fire lit. The key is realizing that it's not about us, It's about Him. It shouldn't be about what we wish to do with our passions but be willing and open to submit under his will above all. Even when it requires going against everything that we yearn and desire for. He is the one who will stand beside us and say "My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9
                   

                                             ~Grace~

1 comment:

  1. Grace...thank you. For this post has got me thinking in a new perspective!

    ReplyDelete