Wednesday, 26 October 2011

A Teenagers Prayer

                  God, here I am in a "chaotic state"
                  seeking some way to do "something great"...
                  I want to be someone who contributes to 
                  make a less violent world for everyone's sake...
                  but who can I go to and who can I trust,
                 who'll show me the difference between love and lust?
                 I'm willing to listen, I'm will to do,
                 whatever it takes to make this world "new"...
                 but in the confusion and the noise all around
                 where can the answer to my question be found?
                 Dear God in heaven, hear a teenagers plea-
                 show me somewhere what you want me to be!
                     By Helen Steiner Rice 

                                          ~Grace~

No comments:

Post a Comment